It is possible to burn fat only with the proper food diet. You will become healthier and thinner. But when you commit to the fat-burning foods, you have to limit the intake of the fat-gaining foods, like a giant piece of chocolate cake. And if you combine that limitation with good quality physical exercises, you will really feel the difference soon. No matter how hard you try, you can lose weight with both of the proper food and workouts. Otherwise, if you choose some kind of quick diet, which will make you lose a lot of pounds in one week, then you will gain twice the weight you lost in 4 days. Trust me, I’ve experienced it, it’s not pleasant when you can’t wear your favorite STRETCHY jeans anymore.
But there are some trick, which will help you go through the procedure of adjusting to the new lifestyle – better food, lots of exercises, and such a trick is to include in your daily menu the foods which work as natural fat burners:
- They fight fat deposits, also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes. If you take the blueberries in small quantity every day, you will feel soon lightness and also, you will notice that your clothes are not so tightly wrapped around your body anymore. Blueberries contain a high amount of antioxidants, which help the body to get rid of toxins. Add the blueberries on yogurt or granola, or just eat them as an afternoon snack.
- The pineapple is a well-known fruit with its fat-burning properties. It contains the enzyme bromelain, which improves digestion of meat, fish and dairy products. The pineapple contains also large amount of fibers and organic acids. It is rich in potassium, iron, calcium and iodine. You will be happy to know that vitamins are coming to the party too – B and A.
- One of the main ingredients in the avocado is the natural amino acid L-carnitine. It helps the body to burn fat and boost up the metabolism. The L-carnitine also can improve blood circulation. But this fruit is also full in calories, which means that you should eat more than half a fruit a day. It goes perfectly with chicken, on salads or other healthy meals.
- Raspberries release the cells from fat due to the high content of vitamins, found in the raspberries. Also, this fruit is diuretic and helps to speed up metabolism and to get rid of toxins. It is a great fruit for one more reason – raspberry practically does not lose its beneficial properties after heat treatment. Even cooked, they will work as fat burners.
- Apples and Pears. Eating apples and pears can help you lose weight. Both fruits contain fiber, which accelerates metabolism, and they are rick in pectin, which stimulates the digestive tract, which leads to eliminating toxins and excess cholesterol from the body. An apple or pear will be a perfect breakfast, why not both?
- Grapefruit is one of the most affordable fruits which can help you lose weight. Get rid of unwanted fat just by eating half a grapefruit after a meal. This fruit also speeds up the metabolism. In fact, all citrus fruits have similar properties to the body.
- The juice of this fruit contains polyphenols, which release the body of toxins and improve metabolism. Drink a glass of pomegranate juice after a meal. It is recommended to add some water to the juice.