Now that the summer is here, the lifted hairstyle is back in town, because the girls with long hairs feel like they are in a sauna all the time because the hair on the back is suffocating them. Long ago I had a long hair too, but I remember the feeling of the sauna effect on my back, shoulders, neck and face.
Fortunately, there are a lot of different hairstyles which can help you against the heat and the suffocating feeling of your long hair.
To escape the heat, you have to learn how to make all kinds of buns, chignons, updoes, ponytails and braids. The main skill to learn is to make different kinds of braids.
Today I want to show you a hairstyle which includes braids in it, but it is a low bun. Take a look at the steps and feel the relief of the breathing skin of your back. Let’s get started:
- It is recommended to have clean and wavy texture of the hair, because it will have a natural volume this way. If the roots are slightly greasy, you can spritz a little bit of dry shampoo on them and then brush the hair until the dry shampoo absorb the oils.
- Then take two sections of hair from the temporal areas – both from the lift and the right side and connect then into a ponytail at the low back of the head. Braid up the tail.
- Divide the rest of the hair in three equal sections and make three braids out of these sections.
- Pull out the strands of the braids a little bit in order to make the braids look fluffier.
- Remember the first braid? Wrap it around the strands that come from the temporal areas. Secure with bobby pins.
- Then do the same with the rest of the braids – wrap them around from the outside to the inside.
- Secure everything with bobby pins.