You finally have that beautiful length of the nails that you’ve been dreaming about since … forever. The nails are long and strong and you can decorate them in so many different ways. The possibilities are endless, especially when you have a desire to do it.
So, the long nails will allow you to make this nail art – the Chocolate candy design. Your job is to follow every single step in order to create the proper design. Let’s get started:
- It is nice to have long nails, but with the great beauty comes greater responsibility. Your first job is to file the nails into a proper shape for the nail art. This proper shape is the almond or the stiletto nail shape. File the corners until you create a pointy tip of the nail.
- Then apply a base coat. The base coat has three properties for this nail art – it will shine out the nail, which is important, because there will be an area that will be nude; it will protect the nails from the harsh properties of the colored nail polishes; it will help you remove the decoration afterwards.
- So, once the base coat is dry, you can move to the next step – the drawing of the decoration. Use a dotting tool and draw the top curves of a heart shape.
- Then fill in with color to the middle of the nail.
- Paint the pointy tip of the nail with red nail polish. Add some glitter above the red nail polish.
- Then draw some chocolate sauce above the brown heart.
- Make the foil wrap with silver nail polish. Use a dotting tool and make the line uneven.
- The decoration is done.
- You have to lock it now with a thick layer of top coat.
Enjoy the look and come back for more inspirations about your long nails.