Every girl who has straight hair, dreams for curls. And the other way around – every girl who has natural and curly hair, wishes for straight and flat hair. Unfortunately, the change couldn’t happen over a night, nor it could be permanent. But you are capable of making a temporary style of your hair if you use the right tools and techniques. Today we will discuss the first option – girls who have straight hairs and want them to be curled. This trick is extremely easy and if you have some time, you can make it without the need of heating tools, which usually are bad f or the hair. So, take a look at the steps and follow them one by one. Here they are:
- You will need a pencil, a stylizing mousse (strong fixation), a wooden pencil and hair spray.
- Before I show you the trick, you must check the roots. If they are greasy, the curls won’t look good on such a base. You can fix that problem with some dry shampoo. Just apply it all over the roots, massage the scalp, wait a few minutes and comb the hair until the powder dissolves perfectly into the hair.
- Then, take a strand and cover it with the stylizing mousse.
- Twist the strand and roll it around the pencil. Now, if you want a faster effect, you can press the hair with the flat iron, but if you don’t want to use the heating tool, you can just wait until the stylizing mousse hardens around the pencil.
- Then, remove the pencil and apply hair spray immediately.
- Repeat the same steps with the rest of the hair. Curl it strand by strand until the whole hair is in such a wavy texture that you can see in the picture down below.
- All done! Enjoy the look!