If you are considering a trip by yourself, here are a few destinations to think about:
- Ireland – Ireland is ranked 11th in the list of the safest countries in the world, so there certainly safety is not your problem. In Ireland everything is green, it rains a lot and there are open spaces – just as you have never imagined. Here you can walk with your own pace and enjoy the scenery.
- Scotland – Some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world to enjoy in Scotland – one of the biggest adventures for solo traveler. Remember to visit Edinburgh, before heading to the Highlands – you will remember some of the scenes with James Bond, but before blowing up the houses.
- Fiji – You would think that such a beautiful and scenic destinations as Fiji is expensive for tourists, especially solo travelers, but it is not really so. Fiji is a great choice for travelers on a budget who want to enjoy life on the island.
- Australia – One of the safest countries in the world, but also the country in which some of the deadliest animals are located there. Australia cannot compare with any other adventure. It is an appropriate choice for English speakers, as you will not have a language barrier, and people are very calm and firmly on the ground.
- Chile – In Chile, the diversity is great – from Patagonia in the Atacama Desert all the way to Easter Island. Distant destination, but after such a trip, you will be under the impression that you have visited more than one!
- Thailand – Known as the “Land of Smiles”, Thailand has been named the country with the happiest people. It is impossible not to love this place. Beaches, outdoor adventures, food, oh the food … In Thailand you can see a lot of solo travelers, so it is a great choice if you want to meet new people and make friends along the way.
- Costa Rica – Costa Rica can be considered the capital of adventure. You will spend much of your time outdoors, walking, enjoying the sight of the sun, and the contact with nature. Just imagine … hot springs, hiking, kayaking. In Costa Rica there are many tourists and itinerant people seeking adventure.
- Canada – Safe, great, home to some of the best winter landscapes, where you can enjoy. Canada is a great choice for the active traveler who wants to take advantage of the endless possibilities offered by the country.
- Iceland – Active volcanoes, thermal springs, Vikings … Iceland is a fabulous destination that is the perfect choice for those seeking an escape from reality. But what makes it so attractive to solo travelers is friendly locals, positive attitude and way of life.
- Norway – In Norway, you will find peace and quiet, enjoying the 21 national parks. This is the perfect place to relax, if you really want to escape from reality for a while.
Image : Fotolia