When a person thinks about their eyebrows, the first thing that would come to their mind is the shape of the brows. Do they match their face? Are they trendy now? Do they really suit their face shape? And should they change their shape? But one of the last questions in the list, that is if there is such a question at all, would be whether their brow color matches their hair color. You need to remember that the best color for your eyebrows will be the one that matches your hair color. It will look most natural and will suit you the most.
But if you have dyed your hair and now you are blonde, while your brows are still in their natural darker color. One thing you can do if you want to match the color of your brows to your hair is just to use some of the hair dye on them as well. But now we are going to present to you another way to lighten up your brows by using bleach.
- First of all, you need to get a bleaching hair product. There are a lot of brands and you can find this product in the nearby store.
- Before beginning, read the instructions on the box. If your skin is too sensitive, you need to wear cloves, just in case you need protection.
- Mix the substances of the two bottles in a small container. The container could be plastic, but never a metal one. Mix them together with a spoon or some kind of stick, which again has to be different from a metal one.
- Clean your brows with soap and water and smooth them. Then apply some makeup remover on them and clean your brows again with it. Your brows will be a little oily now, so you will need to rinse them with water again. Now you are ready for the fun part.
- Get a clean mascara brush or if you want you can use a toothbrush, but with a mascara one will be easier to operate. Using the brush. apply the bleach on you brows nicely and cover them completely.
- Wait for some time for the color do its job. The time should be written on the bleach box.
- When it is time, use a clean towel and water to remove the bleach